Purpose of personal information protection
"Personal information" is important to both our customers and our company, and it is our responsibility to ensure that it is protected. In order to recognize the weight of responsibility and importance of the information, we receive from our customers and employees, and to ensure the continuous protection of information, we have established a "Personal Information Protection Policy".
Gathering of personal information
When we collect Personal Information,
1. We will acquire personal information only to a degree that is deemed appropriate.
2. We will collect the personal information in a lawful and fair manner.
3. We will inform and disclose the purpose to the customer in advance.
4. We will responds to inquiries from customers concerning personal information without delay and sincerely.
Use of personal information
We will manage personal information appropriately, and use or provide the information within the scope of consent. We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties.
Ensuring the security of personal information
We will strive to keep the collected personal information accurate and up to date, and properly manage personal information by taking appropriate security measures to prevent it from being accessed by an unauthorized person, lost, destroyed, altered, leaked, etc.
We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning personal information.
we will review this policy periodically through further efforts to improve its personal information protection management system.
Handling of personal information
Purpose of use of Personal Information
1. Inquirer information : response to customer and client inquiries
2. Employee information : personnel labor management, operation management, health management and security management
3. Retired employees : contact, send information and respond to inquiries
4. Personal information of applicants for employment : Management of employment-related information
Provision of Personal Information to third parties
We will not provide Personal Information to any third party, except in those cases set forth in the following.
1. cases the customer has given a prior consent to the disclosure
2. cases based on laws and regulations
3. cases in which there is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain a principal's consent
4. cases in which there is a special need to enhance public hygiene or promote fostering healthy children, and when it is difficult to obtain a principal's consent
5. cases in which there is a need to cooperate in regard to a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining a principal's consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs
Disclosure of personal information
We will properly respond to any request by customers regarding notice, disclosure, correction/addition,/deletion, discontinuance of utilization,/erasure,/discontinuance of third party provision, etc. of the purpose of use of personal information held by the Company, after verifying the identity of the requester. For inquiries or more information, please use the Inquiry Form.
Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
Provision of personal information is voluntary. However, we may not be able to offer our services in their appropriate form if we do not receive the required information.
Use of Cookie and other technology
2. The Company uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol)/TLS (Transport Layer Security) on the Website to encrypt communications to protect Personal Information.
Personal information consultation service
4F Tanabe Hamacho Bldg. 2-1-1, Nihonbashi-Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0007. Japan